Mississauga is the place to host your next
business event, meeting or conference
Grant Information & Eligibility
Tourism Mississauga’s Business Events Hosting Incentive Program, provides eligible organizations with financial and/or in-kind services to promote events across the City.
Its purpose is to support business events that have the potential to bring direct or indirect economic benefits to the City of Mississauga; attract and support existing meetings, conferences and workshop events in the City; and promote the advancement of the City of Mississauga as a business events host destination.
Hold your event in Mississauga and your organization will have direct support from our team from bid creation to event completion!
- The applicant must be a registered organization that is able to demonstrate financial and organizational capacity to host the event for which funding is sought and be in good financial standing with the City of Mississauga.
- The main event must take place in the City of Mississauga
- The event must be hosted in a venue that is located in the City of Mississauga.
- The accommodation of delegates must be in hotels based in the City of Mississauga.
- The event must be a conference, meeting and/or event that takes place over three nights or more. Some exceptions may apply.
- The event must attract a minimum number of 500 delegates. Some exceptions may apply.
- Events that have occurred or are already confirmed and did not request funding in advance.
- Social, charitable, religious, political and sporting events.