Magical performances, pet shows, skating and exciting outdoor celebrations are just some of the many incredible events in Mississauga this November. Check out all of the exciting things to do to help you welcome the start of the winter season.
- Journey to Isla Nublar and come the closest you’ll ever get to real dinosaurs at Jurassic World: The Exhibition.
- Explore identity, home and belonging at Mississauga Stories, four unique exhibitions across two historic sites, the Bradley Museum and the Small Arms Inspection Building, until December 17.
- From September 21 until December 18, fantastical sculptures, authentic saloon doors, cowboy-inspired artifacts and more in No Place, in an exhibit that showcases the landscapes and myths of the American Southwest at the Bradley Museum.
- Experience a first-of-its-kind event, the Festival of Arabic Music and Arts featuring performances by well-known local and international artists from October 20 – November 10.
- Immerse yourself in food, fashion, dance and the traditions of Diwali at the Light it Up: Diwali Market Event Series at Square One until November 5.
- Visit White Oaks Art Group Art Show & Sale: Fall Fantasy at the Small Arms Inspection Building until November 5 to view and purchase an eclectic mix of incredible paintings from local artists.
- Experience hits from one of the world’s most beloved rock bands in the jukebox musical We Will Rock You featuring the music of Queen at the Meadowale Theatre from November 3 until November 12.
- From November 3 until December 17, join the Museums of Mississauga and Mississauga Libraries for the Experiencing Perspectives Exhibition 2023, a multi-site art exhibit from DEEN resident artists, as well as the interactive activity booth to experience what it is like to live with a disability.
November 1st - 5th
- November 1: Give your jack-o-lantern a last hurrah at the Bradley Museum’s Park Your Pumpkin event, featuring a pumpkin-lit path and spooky music.
- November 4-5: Join Arts on the Credit for a stunning showcase of paintings, sculptures, photography, ceramics, glass, wood and textiles at ArtWorks happening at the Waterside Inn.
- November 5: Celebrate the festival lights at one of the season’s most immersive events, Diwali Dhamaka 2023, featuring a vendor market, free activities, food, and an incredible storytelling experience.
- November 5: Find your latest treasure at this month’s Sunday Antique Market at the Small Arms Inspection Building.
November 6th - 12th
- November 10: Sing, dance, and relive cherished memories through the music of the Canadian Arabic Orchestra and Choir as they perform beloved tunes songs during Behind the Tunes at the Living Arts Centre.
- November 10: The Mississauga Steelheads face off against the Barrie Colts at the Paramount Fine Foods Centre.
- November 11: Celebrate the festival lights at one of the season’s most immersive events, Diwali Dhamaka 2023, featuring a vendor market, free activities, food, and an incredible storytelling experience.
- November 12: Shop small for the holiday season at the Merry Market featuring over 80 local businesses, happening at the Small Arms Inspection Building.
- November 12: Join the Mississauga Symphony Youth Orchestra for an afternoon of musical favourites at Symphonic Brilliance at the Living Arts Centre.
- November 13: Usher in the magic of the season at Cirque Musica Holiday Wonderland at the Living Arts Centre, an unforgettable show that will transport you on a musical holiday journey.
November 13th - 19th
- November 18: Bring your furry family member to the Toronto Christmas Pet Show at the International Centre to shop, visit Santa, and enjoy unique interactive activities.
- November 18: Join EveryMind Mental Health Services at the Mississauga Grand Banquet Hall for the Evening of Hope Gala, an opportunity to make an impact in the community by contributing to the well-being of young people while enjoying delicious food, entertainment, and a live auction.
- November 18: Enjoy a performance of an awe-inspiring masterpiece at MSO: Verdi Requiem performed in conjunction with the Mississauga Festival Choir at the Living Arts Centre.
November 20th - 26th
- November 24: The Mississauga Steelheads face off against the Peterborough Petes at the Paramount Fine Foods Centre.
- November 25: Groove the night away at the Hilton’s exquisite ballroom during the Hot in Havana-Gala Dinner & Dance where a delightful three-course meal and expansive dance floor await you.
- November 25: Experience performances from more than 50 artists in honour of the astronomer and mathematician Nicolaus Copernicus on his 550th birthday during the Celebrity Symphony Orchestra’s All Stars Gala at the Living Arts Centre.
- November 25: Enjoy a new style of progressive Indian music, with original compositions that transcend genres, performed by Kiran Ahluwalia at the Living Arts Centre.
- November 25: Start the winter season off right with a tree lighting, live entertainment, skating and more at Light Up the Square at Celebration Square.
- November 26: Sing along to classic holiday songs during In the Christmas Mood Presented by The Glenn Miller Orchestra at the Living Arts Centre.
- November 26: The Mississauga Steelheads face off against the Soo Greyhounds at the Paramount Fine Foods Centre.
November 27th - 30th
- November 29: The Mississauga Steelheads face off against the Guelph Storm at the Paramount Fine Foods Centre.