November is here, and along with the cooler weather, that means a lot of fun festivities to enjoy with your family and friends. Don’t miss the incredible events coming up in Mississauga this month.
- Every Sunday until November 27: Visit the Small Arms Inspection Building every Sunday to shop local at the Lakeview Farmers’ Market.
- On now until January 8: Experience the largest light, sound, and multimedia show in the world at illumi – A Dazzling World of Lights, a 600,000 sq ft spectacle featuring 13 magical universes to discover.
- September 16 – November 13: Learn how you can take climate action at this compelling free exhibit, We Are Resilient, inspired by the City of Mississauga’s Climate Change Action Plan, featuring photographs and stories created by Mississauga residents, perspectives from international scientific leaders.
- September 22 – November 6: Explore Black histories not taught in schools in this special exhibit at Bradley Museum, Unearth Uncover, developed by Students in the Black Student Association and Social Justice classes at Cawthra Park Secondary School.
- August 8 – November 15: Explore anti-racism through art in Pulse, an opportunity for racialized groups to connect and process the impacts of deep-rooted systems of discrimination.
- November 4 – November 13: Catch 42nd Street at the newly reopened Meadowvale Theatre, a show about a dancer’s rise to stardom, featuring show-topping dance numbers.
November 1 – 6:
- November 1: Visit the Bradley Museum and give your Jack-o-lantern one last hurrah at Halloween Harvest: Park Your Pumpkin. Wander the pumpkin lit path while enjoying spooky music and enjoying some cider.
- November 3: Learn about Black history beyond what is currently taught during Black History in Canada with guest speaker Channon Oyeniran at the Small Arms Inspection Building.
- November 4: Join Canadian authors Barry Gilbert, Barbara Dickson and Dr.Robyn Bourgeois, as they share Stories of RESILIENCE linked to Residential Schools, World War II and Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women at the Small Arms Inspection Building.
- November 5: Bring your four-legged friends to the rink for the 5th annual Pucks & Paws game and watch the Mississauga Steelheads face-off against the Windsor Spitfires.
- November 6: Check out Lakeview’s very first Butter Tart & Holiday festival from 9am-2pm at the Small Arms Inspection Building.
- November 10 & 11: Catch future NBA stars the Raptors 905 for a home opening games at the Paramount Fine Foods Centre.
- November 11: Head to the Small Arms Inspection Building for the Shaadi Television Fashion Gala 2022 featuring a variety of South Asian wedding industry vendors including designers, make-up artists, decor companies, caterers, photographers, videographers.
- November 11: Join renowned musical group Choir! Choir! Choir! at the Living Arts Centre foran Epic 80’s Singalong!
- November 12: Interested in engineering? Join Carleton University’s Discover Engineering and Design open house to learn about the school and programs.
- November 13: Join the Living Arts Centre to celebrate 25 years of arts & entertainment at its 25th anniversary open house, featuring a variety of performances, crafts and snacks.
- November 13: Root on the future NHL stars of the Mississauga Steelheads during a home game at the Paramount Fine Foods Centre.
- November 18: Root on the future NHL stars of the Mississauga Steelheads during a home game at the Paramount Fine Foods Centre.
- November 19: Enjoy the performance of a lifetime, the Ishal Sheykhar Show, as Bollywood Music Megastars Vishal Dadlani and Sheykhar Ravjiani live with their band at the Paramount Fine Foods Centre.
- November 19: In honour of 10 wonderful years under the baton of Maestro Denis Mastromonaco, the Mississauga Symphony Orchestra celebrates with a nod to his heritage in MSO: The Music of Italy and Argentina.
- November 20: Root on the future NHL stars of the Mississauga Steelheads during a home game at the Paramount Fine Foods Centre.
- November 21: Catch future NBA stars the Raptors 905 for a home game at the Paramount Fine Foods Centre.
- November 22: Immerse yourself in the folksy simplicity of the masterfully crafted music of William Price at the Living Arts Centre.
- November 23: Catch future NBA stars the Raptors 905 for a home game at the Paramount Fine Foods Centre.
- November 25: Root on the future NHL stars of the Mississauga Steelheads during a home game at the Paramount Fine Foods Centre.
- November 25: Experience the story of an unbound Andalusian gypsy girl and Don José as the Slovak Dance Theatre presents Carmen at the Living Arts Centre.
- November 25: & 26 Enjoy the magic of Rodgers + Hammerstein’s Cinderella (Broadway Version) presented by Clarkson Music Theatre and The Encore Series at the Living Arts Centre.
- November 26: Get ready for the holidays and shop for the history buff on your list at the Holiday Antique Shopping Event at the Small Arms Inspection Building.
- November 26: Kick off the winter season at Light Up the Square 2022 in Celebration Square, including the lighting of the Christmas tree, live entertainment, ice skating, food trucks and so much more!
- November 26: Join homegrown comedian Shaun Majumder at the Living Arts Centre for a night of comedy in The Love Tour.
- November 27: Root on the future NHL stars of the Mississauga Steelheads during a home game at the Paramount Fine Foods Centre.
- November 27: Grab the kids and enjoy a family show with Splash’N Boots at the Living Arts Centre.
- November 30: Support the Pinball Clemons Foundation while enjoying a night of musical and artistic performances guaranteed to get you and your family in the Christmas spirit during Christmas with the Clemons!
Follow Visit Mississauga on Facebook and Instagram to stay tuned to all the latest happenings in Mississauga.