With the start of Ramadan, maple syrup season and Spring, there’s a lot going on in Mississauga this month. Here are the March events you won’t want to miss.
- Catch future NBA stars of the Raptors 905 for a home game at the Paramount Fine Foods Centre.
- Root on the future NHL stars of the Mississauga Steelheads during a home game at the Paramount Fine Foods Centre.
- Explore the historic Franklin Expedition through the lens of Inuit traditional knowledge in this free interactive exhibit at the Bradley Museum, The Ones We Met: Inuit Traditional Knowledge and the Franklin Expedition.
- Learn about the art of puppetry and animation at Puppet Festival Mississauga from March 8-March 15.
- Celebrate maple syrup season with the Bradley Museum during the Maple Magic Festival. Learn about the origins of the maple harvest and the syrup-making process while enjoying tastings, fun and crafts.
- Bask in the beauty of Shen Yun Performing Arts, a performance of dance and music showcasing China before communism, with multiple performances at the Living Arts Centre from March 23-28.
March 1st - 5th
- March 2: Support the people of Syria who have been affected by the recent devastating earthquake at this fundraising event, Hearts United for Syria, featuring a showcase of Syrian art and music.
- March 3: Experience City Centre Musical Productions and The Encore Series’ production of The Hunchback of Notre Dame at the Meadowvale Theatre.
- March 2-6: : Learn about the RV & camping lifestyle or shop for gear at the 2023 Toronto Spring Camping and RV Show at the International Centre.
- March 4: Celebrate gardening with a day of workshops, demonstrations, seed exchanges and sales at Seedy Saturday.
- March 5: Enjoy An Afternoon at the Opera with the talented young classical musicians of the Mississauga Symphony Youth Orchestra at the Living Arts Centre.
- March 5: Treat yourself to a piece of history at The Sunday Antique Market at the Small Arms Inspection Building.
March 6th - 12th
- March 10-12: Explore over 330,000 square feet of custom, exotic and classic cars at the Motorama Custom Car & Motorsports Expo presented by eBay Motors.
- March 10-12: Get ready for Ramadan and shop from a wide range of Islamic lifestyle products at the Ramadan Expo 2023.
- March 11: Learn about gardening from the experts in a family-friendly setting at the Mississauga Seed Library Launch at the Small Arms Inspection Building.
- March 11: Embrace the great outdoors in Celebration Square while skating, dancing and chilling out with some animals at Winter Magic presents: Wildlife Wonders.
March 13th - 20th
- March 15: Celebrate the music of Andrew Lloyd Weber in honour of his 75th birthday at Music of the Night: The Concert Tour at the Living Arts Centre.
- March 16: See one of the most celebrated female voices in country music, Lindsay Ell, at the Living Arts Centre.
- March 17-19: Celebrate Arabic music, art, culture and of course, food, at the Taste of the Middle East Winter Festival 2023 at the Mississauga Convention Centre.
- March 17: Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with beloved songs by celebrated artists at Celtic Roots: A Celebration of Irish and Celtic Music at the Living Arts Centre.
March 21st - 26th
- March 23: Join UCM and Eagle Spirits of the Great Water present Indigenous Drumming with Eagle Spirits with Indigenous Elder from Moose Deer Point First Nation Philip Cote.
- March 26: Shop from over 120 vendors, dress up in cosplay, enter the raffles and enjoy live entertainment at the Awesome Toy Show at the Small Arms Inspection Building.