Halloween has come and gone, and that means the winter weather-and the holiday season-is just around the corner. Before it gets here, though, there’s still lots to do! Check out these upcoming Mississauga events.
Week of November 8
- Order in the Eye of the Beholder – November 10: This event is presented by the Chamber Music Society of Mississauga. Donations made payable to The Chamber Music Society of Mississauga Inc are appreciated
- Remembrance Day Civic Centre Ceremony – November 11: Mississauga Honours Canada’s Heroes with Remembrance Day Ceremony at City Hall. Members of the public may attend in-person or watch the virtual event online.
- Raptors 905 vs. the Westchester Nicks – November 11: Season Home Opener
- Raptors 905 vs. the Westchester Nicks – November 12
- The Mom Market Mississauga – November 13-14: Pop-up artisan marketplace located at Erin Mills Town Centre
Week of November 15
- ‘Twas the Bite Ladies Night – November 15: Enjoy live music and a fashion show at this ladies’ night out in support of The Mississauga Food Bank and Compass Food Bank.
- Mississauga Steelheads vs. the Barrie Colts – November 19
- Black & White Theatre Performance – November 19: Enjoy an evening with the Canadian Arabic Orchestra at the Living Arts Centre.
- Light Up the Square – Festival of Lights Ceremony – November 20: Join Celebration Square’s Festival of Lights kickoff, featuring dazzling art displays and special musical guests.
- A Triumphant Celebration Theatre Performance – November 20: Join the Mississauga Symphony Orchestra at the Living Arts Centre as they open their 50th season.
- Christmas Pet Show – November 20-21: Bring your pet to Canada’s largest family pet show at the International Centre for tips from trainers, pet shows, a holiday marketplace and more!
- Mississauga Steelheads vs. the Sudbury Wolves – November 21
- Mississauga Youth Symphony Orchestra – November 21: Enjoy this special concert from some of Mississauga’s young talent at the Living Arts Centre.
- Canadian Arabic Opera Theatre Performance – November 21: A special concert at the Living Arts Centre.
Week of November 22
- ‘Twas the Bite Bad Hombres Night – November 25: Enjoy a gentleman’s night out in support of The Mississauga Food Bank and Compass Food Bank, including beer and wine tasting, complimentary haircuts and charcuterie.
- Echoes of Byzantium – November 26: Take a journey through the Byzantine Empire with an evening of Classical Arabic and Ottoman music at the Living Arts Centre.
- Alan Doyle Live in Concert – November 26: Enjoy a concert with Canadian favourite Alan Doyle of Great Big Sea.
- Run The World Holiday Market – November 28: Holiday market featuring over 35 local women-owned businesses, located at Square One Shopping Centre (Level 2, across from Coach)
- Breakfast in Streetsville – November 27:: Support Eden Food for Change and enjoy a fresh breakfast at Cuchulainn’s Irish Pub before enjoying a walk in the Village.
- Christmas in the Village – November 27: Visit downtown Streetsville for a Christmas Market, live entertainment, a visit with Santa and more!
- Ornina Women in Music – November 27: This all women performance will take you on a voyage through time to showcase the role of women in Sufism.
- Iraq Immortal – November 28: Experience Iraq’s rich music and culture in an evening with the Canadian Arabic Orchestra at the Living Arts Centre.
- Mississauga Steelheads vs. the Kingston Frontenacs – November 28
All Month Long
- HAZEL 100 Years of Memories: Celebrate Mississauga’s legend and centurion, Hazel McCallion, in Erin Mills Town Centre’s special exhibit showcasing 100 years of memories and her life’s journey.
- Indigenous Art Exhibit: Visit the Small Arms Inspection Building’s exhibit featuring works from Indigenous artists across Ontario. The event runs from November 4 – 23.