Deck your halls, hang your stockings and get your wish lists ready – Santa is coming to town to make the holiday season merry and bright. Find out where he’ll be parking his sleigh in Mississauga this year.
Visit Santa While You Shop
Mississauga’s malls are lucky to be visited by the big guy himself, and their Christmas displays are sure to get you into the festive spirit. Head over to Square One or Erin Mills for a visit and a special photo while you finish up your holiday shopping!
Square One Shopping Centre:
- Santa has finally arrived at Square One. No need to book an appointment.
- To secure your sport with Santa – simply scan the QR code on posters located throughout the shopping centre, and provide your contact information, and you will be placed in a virtual queue.
- You may continue shopping until you receive an ‘It’s Your Turn’ message. You then return to the chalet for your visit with Santa.
- BONUS: This year the Santa Set Experience is complimentary and includes a free photo.
Erin Mills Town Centre:
- Santa arrives November 13 and you’ll find him in Centre Court. Pre-registration is required.
- Furry friends are welcome to visit Santa as well on select dates.
More Magical Santa Experiences in Mississauga
- Enjoy the festive season in Clarkson on November 25 with an artisan market, tree lighting, games, a petting zoo and refreshments.
- Santa visits will be available from 6:30 – 8 PM.
- This is a free community event, but donations of non-perishable food items for The Compass Food Bank and gift cards to local businesses for Armagh transitional housing residents will be collected.
- Visit Streetsville’s Village Square November 27-28 from 10-6 for a Christmas market, live entertainment, festive activities, and of course, a visit with Santa.
- Santa will be visiting from 2-6pm and families are welcome to take socially-distanced selfies.
- This is a free community event, but donations of new toys for Toys for Tots and non-perishable food items for Eden Food for Change will be collected.
- From December 3-12, Port Credit Memorial Park is being transformed into a winter wonderland where you can snap photos with Santa – or at least an ice version! Enjoy stunning ice sculptures – including Santa scenes & sleighs – cast in the glow of a thousand twinkling lights! Best of all? This event is free!
- Take part in an annual tradition on December 4 as the iconic Port Credit Lighthouse is lit. You’ll also be able to enjoy live entertainment, hot chocolate and a visit from Santa.
- If you can’t make it to see Santa in person, The Mississauga News & Erin Mills Auto Centre have you covered again this year! Book a time to speak with Santa and tell him your wish list from December 17 – 23. Spots are limited, and it’s free so don’t delay!
If you’re looking for even more festivities, don’t miss Light Up the Square – Festival of Lights, featuring dazzling art displays, food trucks and special musical guests. Plus, celebrate the joy of the season with artistic tree and woodpile installations at The Mississauga Festival of Trees.