- This event has passed.
Summer Inclusion Olympics
June 30, 2022 – 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Join Always Connected Treatment Network and Autism Ontario on Thursday, June 30th from 1-4pm for a free family fun day… Summer Inclusion Olympics!
The Olympics will take place at CanLan Sports Centre in Mississauga (3360 Wolfedale Rd, Mississauga, ON L5C 1W4), an indoor multi-sport facility.
Participants will have an opportunity to explore local recreational vendors and a variety of different activities including soccer, ball hockey, yoga, martial arts, basketball, physical fitness and more! This event will promote a safe, inclusive and fun environment for all.
- Mississauga Minors Ball Hockey
- Appleseed Yoga
- North Mississauga Soccer Club – Panther Stars All Abilities
- Redi Fitness with Jose Caro
- The Academy of Martial Arts
- JUMP Basketball
Get ready for…..
- Designated “cool down” area available all day
- Support from ABA therapists at every station
- Free pizza lunch and refreshments for the family
- Free entertainment
- Ice cream truck visit
- Swag bags for participants
- Raffle and door prizes
- *PLUS* Repeat Champions Charity will be donating recycled trophies to all our Olympians!
Who can register: Children 0-18
Who can participate: The target participants are individuals looking for an inclusive environment that meets their diverse learning needs. Siblings are welcomed!
Stay tuned for registration
Know someone who wants to sponsor this event?